Candida is a yeast-like parasitic fungus that can spread infection and disease within the body if not balanced.
An estimated 80% of the human population is infected with Candida overgrowth.
Symptoms of Candida overgrowth
- Low energy
- Sick often
- Dry skin
- Bad breath
- General allergies
- Sinus infections
- Athlete's foot
- And many many more.
Candida yeast infection usually occurs in individuals with an overgrowth of an intestinal organism called Candida albicans due to an unhealthy diet high in sugar, prolonged stress, or overuse of broad-spectrum antibiotics. Once the Candida albicans overwhelms the healthy bacteria in your gut, it can negatively affect your health in numerous ways.
Probiotics help balance out Candida overgrowth. You have to take probiotics long enough for the intestinal epithelial cells to desquamate (shut off) so that the fungi buried within in them will be expelled.
Facts about Candida
- Candida produces 79 toxins in your body.
- When overgrowth happens the toxins create a leaky gut.
- Half or more of the Immune System is infected by Candida.
- Candida Albicans is immune to antibiotics.
- You have to cleanse and rebuild your GI tract to get your Candida back in balance.
- Antibiotics, Meat, and Dairy cause Candida overgrowth.
If you would like to know if your health problems are related to Candida Overgrowth. These two tests below were designed by Dr. William Crook to help you determine if
download -Saliva Test -PDF
download -Self-Assessment Test -PDF