LiviaOne Topical Spray Probiotics - 2 oz
You Save: $5.00 (17%)
Our LiviaOne Topical Spray Probiotics is a liquid probiotics, in a convenient 2 oz atomizer bottle, formulated for skin conditions. When sprayed directly on affected area, LiviaOne Probiotics Spray goes to work colonizing to crowd out bad bacteria, fungus, yeast and other pathogens that would disrupt your skin's derma. Very effective for close contact sports skin issues, such as ringworm, staph, rashes, and bacterial infections.
LiviaOne Topical Spray Probiotics is a specially formulated liquid probiotics blend that can be sprayed directly to affected areas. According to our customers, this is ideal for people who suffer from rashes, scrapes, cuts, staph-type infections, nose, eye or ear infections, athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, and yeast infections.
Ringworm, Staph/MRSA, Wrestlers Herpies, acne, and other skin issues are a wrestler's worst nightmare.
These probiotics are:
- In liquid form for easy application,
- Organic - to assure quality and safety
- Made in the USA to produce the best quality of product available
- Multi-Strains includes: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, L. Salivarius, L. Rhamnosus, L. Casei, L. Plantarum, Lactococcus Lactis, Streptococcus Thermophilus Bifidobacterium Infantis, B.Longum, B.Lactis, B.Bifidum, B.Breve
LiviaOne Topical Spray Probiotics can help aid in healing these skin-type issues.* Since this is a liquid probiotic solution, when applied topically, the proprietary probiotic blend goes to work as it is absorbed on the affected area, crowding out bad bacteria and fungus.
Ingredients: Derived from a proprietary blend of probiotics in an enzyme-enriched substrate, water and a proprietary blend of 3 organic grasses.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.